Tuesday, November 1, 2011







Wearing: Forever 21 top, bracelets and triangle gemstone ring; Crossroads skirt; Asos belt; J. Crew sparkly socks; vintage Via Spiga pumps; vintage bag and emerald ring; Brooklyn charm tiny hearts ring; China Glaze polish in ‘Drastic;’ Sephora lipstick in ‘It Girl.’

Did you miss me? I had such a wonderful time Upstate with family and friends, with plenty of vintage shopping, antiquing, coffee chats and donuts and cider. I got back to Brooklyn last night rested and ready to get back to my typical schedule. This morning, I stopped by The Columbia Club to take part in a collaboration shoot with LifeTie, a company making beautiful silk scarves and ties with huge proceeds going to truly collaborative and innovative Cancer research. It was a lot of fun and I cant wait to see and share the final product which includes a number of other fashion bloggers and peeps styling the scarves!

Because I had to quickly pull together two looks for this morning’s shoot, it left little time to think about what to actually wear today so I went for my current loves — dark jewel tones and a little sparkle - these new sparkly socks from J. Crew drew me to them yesterday while running to a few shops. I just cant say no! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment